Part of the global Legrand network, with a presence in more than 70 countries and a workforce of more than 35,000 people, they are specialists in designing and manufacturing products for electrical and digital building infrastructures. Discontent with making purely functional products, they aim to set the benchmark for both technological innovation and inspirational design of everyday items, boosting the profile of modern electrical systems within both the Trade and Consumer sectors. To offer the most efficient and comprehensive service for large building projects, they continue to develop and hone a broad and diversified product range so you can enjoy the convenience of working with one trusted supplier who will support you before, during and after the installation process.
● In = 6 to 63A
● 1P to 3P
● C curves
● Breaking capacity: 6 000 A and 6KA at 230/400V a.c.
● Compliant with AS/NZS 60 898-1 - AS/NZS 60947-2
● Easy and fast installation and maintenance by two position DIN clip
● Excellent wire / Terminal connection by rising cage clamp terminal
● Compatible with Fork and Prong type busbar terminal
● Wiring safety by wire guide flap
Copyrights © 2017 Powerark Solar Pty Ltd All Rights Reserved.